Friday 3 January 2014

So I was up with the Lark this morning

and the rain was hammering against the glass and the wind was blowing a gale, so I opened the curtains and worked at the table next to the window. There’s something really cosy about sitting indoors while Mother Nature does her thing outside.
I’ve still got loads of catching up to do and top of my list was to complete a Mail Art piece for this months challenge. Here,at last, is my entry.
P1060663
I used one of my favourite Hero Art stamps of 2013, Promarkers and a lovely snowflake die from Memorybox.
Then I set about making my 2014 inserts for kits as I needed something to say “welcome and thank you”. I came up with this
P1060657
I think I will make them with lots of different flowers in different colours. That should keep me busy.
And lastly I have been busy designing and making layouts for 2014. During the crop on 12th December I managed to die cut several of these.
P1060660
no not the background, the soldiers. So better get cracking and make those layouts. “And it’s still only 9am.”
Have a great day and don’t forget to decorate an envelope for the Mail Art Challenge. xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A calming blog to read. Love it! And I love, love that gorgeous snowflake! :-) happy new year! Denize x