Tuesday 27 May 2014

Three Cards

A bit slow in uploading onto the blog for the last week or so promise to do better over the coming weeks.
Thursdays class was great and everyone finished their three cards so that's always good. It was only when I got home that I realised that I hadn’t taken any photos mainly because everyone kept telling me to “sit down” lol.
Here are the three cards
P1080397
And individually
P1080398
P1080399
Love those birds…
P1080400
and a bit of stencilling to finish off.
The next class in June is now sold out but if you fancy joining me for a card class there are two available in July.
I am also now taking private bookings for Christmas Card Classes starting in September. These are available to groups of 10 or more at a venue of your choice. I have limited dates so please don’t leave it to late.
For more information or to book a place please e-mail me at ladiesthatcraft@live.co.uk
Scrapbook Class Tonight
I have used one 4” x 6” portrait photo and two 3” x 4” portrait photos. Anything will work. See you later xx

No comments: