Saturday 8 November 2014

Christmas Mini Book

Every year I make a Mini Book to showcase all of my Christmas photos. This year I decided to concentrate on reds and greens as I appreciate some of you don’t “love” Christmas like I do, and it made it easy to change the book from Christmas to Autumn/ Winter if you wanted to.
I mixed stamping with die cutting and trying to keep it as simple as possible.
Here is the book taught last Wednesday.
P1110130
P1110145
I made sure that all of the pages and pockets were cut out and scored to make easier to put the book together.
I also kept some of the pages very simple to allow the class to add their own embellishments and ideas.
Here are a few of the pages and tags.
P1110132
P1110133
P1110138
P1110139
P1110135







This book will be released as a kit with a full tutorial at the end of this week. Have a great day xxx

1 comment:

Wendy H said...

Beautiful. I look forward to seeing the kit and tutorial. Xx