Thursday 2 April 2015

Lovely Spring flowers

and luckily for the class, I had already cut them all out on the Scan N Cut. I love this layout, the idea taken from a sketch I found in an old Australian Papercraft magazine. (see it does pay to fill your wardrobe up with magazines…..Hubby please note)
I have also seen something similar on Pinterest so I borrowed the idea of the drawn lines with the liquid pearls on behind the flowers.
So this is layout two
FullSizeRender (3)
And the detail (I will add the wording once I put this in my Travel album)
FullSizeRender (7)
FullSizeRender (8)
FullSizeRender (9)
That it for layouts for a few days. Onto the card tomorrow. xxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous Page, Julie, love all the fabulous detail, the flowers are brilliant..must say I hate throwing my Mags out too, LOL...hugs xxx

jane stillman said...

A beautiful page, love the flowers x

Gwyneth said...

A really lovely layout. Great addition of the little details.

Laine said...

Fabulous layout, colour and detail.
Laine
xx

Jackie T said...

This is a fantastic page the layout is brilliant. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Great work x