Wednesday 27 May 2015

Wedding photos

It's my nieces wedding this year and we are all very excited. As its so close I have been saving bits and pieces to make a few wedding pages when I get some photos and as I was clearing out the lace box of all things, I came across this photo of my mum with her father, my grandfather, on her wedding day. So it goes without saying, I had to make a page which I used in class at the last Scrapping Your Family class



And the detail

I think I'm going to enjoy making wedding layouts lol.
I will replace these photos with better ones later today when the suns out properly.
More tomorrow xxx


1 comment:

Sarah Crankshaw said...

I love this so much , it is such a beautiful layout , with the lace representing the dress and the flowers her bouquet. So elegant .