Saturday 14 November 2015

Ladies That Craft Blog Launch

THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE UNTIL 14TH NOVEMBER. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS.

I have decided that's it high time Ladies That Craft has its own Blog so that I can have my New Nanny blog back. I have been working on it for some time and I am delighted to announce the launch of the new blog today


If you like what you see here and you would like to keep up to date with all of my future Ladies That Craft posts, please click the link and follow the new blog. You can do this in several ways including by email and g+

For a couple of weeks I will continue to post the same content on both blogs and then on 14th November this blog will revert to my own personal ramblings.

I hope you will follow me over to the new site and I look forward to sharing many more projects and tutorials with you.

Julie xxx

No comments: