Thursday 5 November 2015

Multiple photos

I love this layout but then again I'm biased as the lovely little girl is my youngest Grandaughter. The layout was not made for class but instead for a magazine, unfortunately it didn't make the cut so now I can share it on here.
Note to self...take better pictures before sending your work off lol.


I love the use of multiple photos. I know some people would never cut into a photo but I always try to use as many of my photos as possible so this seems a good way of doing it.




The pleated tissue paper under the photos is the tissue that you get in little packs and is meant for decoupage. I love it because it is so easy to scrunch or please and looks good on a page.


I also needed to add some journaling and Putting the tag to Olivia's finger made me smile.


and the flowers were made using a flower stamp and then cut out and stuck to make a pretty frame.

More tomorrow xx

1 comment:

Marion said...

Gorgeous layout Julie xx