Tuesday 3 May 2016

Great Grandad Layout

Once a month I teach a Scrapping Your Family class where layouts are made to go in a album celebrating family life through the generations. This is a layout I made using a photo of my Great Grandad.
The phoito was a rare find at the bottom of a box I was clearing out.

One of the most important things I have learnt over my many years of scrapbooking, is to make sure I do layouts about myself. The second layout in the class was using a more modern photo of me when I was younger.
There are some wonderful die cuts and cartridges out there that give you a host of images both old and new to add as embellishments to your pages. Although I put my Cricut away a long time ago I still use the Scan n Cut to cut out all sorts of shapes.
Have a great day xx

If you would like to make your own family album to pass on to your future generations then keep watching this space. I will be launching a special online class and kit to help you get started with hints, tips, videos and much more. Expected launch date 1st August 2016.

No comments: