Friday 17 August 2012

Hello all

After a whole year my stint on the Scrapbook Sisters Blog has now come to an end and I leave it with happy memories and a 910 following so thank you to everyone who took the time to pop across and have a look. I can’t bear to be without making a post a day so I thought I’d start posting here.

These are from one of the last classes I taught at Scrapbook Sisters and I must say that everyone had a great time.

IMG_9944

IMG_9948

As requested by everyone at the Scrapping Your Family Class last week, I will be making kits for these so watch this space, and there are six more Scrapbooking Kits coming out real soon.

The last Mini Book Class was also a blast although there were some deep and meaningful sighs when everybody realised how much cutting needed to be done. I took the idea from an online class we did a while ago but used different shapes. Here are a few photos of the pages.

IMG_9911

IMG_9913

IMG_9915

IMG_9920

I know it was hard work but the books all looked great when they were finished.

Don’t forget to follow this blog as I will be posting loads of the past projects on here over the coming weeks.

Thanks for looking. Hugs xx

No comments: