Monday 26 November 2012

A New Kit

On Saturday I taught a one page Class. If you took part in the class or bought the kit on the day you will soon be receiving an invite to join the classroom where you will find full instructions and detailed photos. (The class is being uploaded to the site at this very moment.)

P1170003

This kit is now available to buy just click on the link at the top right of this page or e-mail me at ladiesthatcraft@live.co.uk and I will contact you.

I am still making kits for Thursdays Card Class and listening to the rain hammering down outside. Wonder how many of us will be wearing wellies in class:).

If you are coming on Thursday please remember to bring along your cutting mats as you will need them for this class as well as your normal tools. I am bringing the Mince Pies so we should have a great time.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. xx

No comments: