Monday 11 March 2013

Time To Share

Now that Mothers Day has gone I can share the card I made for my mum. She has always loved Fuchsias so you can imagine how please I was when Woodware came out with their new stamps and one of them was a Fuchsia.
P1170617
The flowers and leaves are coloured and decoupaged making a lovely 3D flower.
P1170619
Thank you to Jenny for helping me decide on the colour.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Artistic Inspiration - flowers,
Card Mania - Lots Of Layers
Songbird Challenge Blog - Mama I Love You
Addicted To Stamps - Bring On Spring (lots of flowers)
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - To Die For
If you would like to share your Mothers day Card as an inspiration to all us card makers then please add then to the link below.
Go careful in the snow. xxx

11 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image I absolutely adore Fushias -my yard used to be full of hanging baskets and pots all full of Fushias and I also grew some standards from cuttings -love how you have decoupaged the flowers and beautiful backing paper-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

sue w. said...

What a wonderful card. The fuschias look so real and I love the background. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Songbird.
Hugs Sue W.

Chris said...

Hi Julie! This card is beautiful! Love the 3D fuschia's they look amazing!
Chris
x

Suzanne said...

My muml oves Fushias too, so pretty, I have a fushia die must get round to using it, lovely card well made thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week

Miradormakings said...

This is beautiful and the fuschias are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.

Joan x

Ani said...

Very beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! Ani

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card. The flowers are beautiful and the colours you have chosen work really well
Thanks for joining us over at ATSC
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! I love the colours and the flowers are so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

kenli said...

So beautiful! I love all of those embellies!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Mania Challendges.

Danielle C said...

Gorgeous card. I love the pop of color for the flowers and the Fuchsia flowers are gorgeous!Thanks for joining the Stamptacular Sunday challenge and good luck!
Danielle:)

besitos said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the flowers are stunning :) xx Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week -Paula DT