Wednesday 5 June 2013

Quilting Class now SOLD OUT

I now have 20 lucky ladies signed up for the quilting classes beginning on 3rd September so thank you to everyone who has decided to “have a go”.

You should all by now have instructions and a material voucher to start you off. Don’t forget to bring it with you when you come along for the first lesson.

I’m afraid that this means the classes have Sold Out well in advance so there will no longer be sign up events as listed in the last newsletter.

If you are interested and would like to be kept informed of future classes please e-mail me at ladiesthatcraft@live.co.uk

So excited!!!!!

1 comment:

Peachy said...

Really annoyed with myself for misssing out on these classes. I had decided that it was time to learn to quilt. Still, congrates to thoses very lucky ladies who did what I should have done and BOOKED EARLY.