Wednesday 24 July 2013

Quilting Update

printables_clipart_sewingmachine1

Morning everyone.

Just a quick update for all of you budding quilters out there. Now that the current groups are well on their way I am considering starting up another group as I know that some of you missed out the first time.

I need 8 for each group so if you are interested please e-mail me at ladiesthatcraft@live.co.uk and if I can get the numbers I will start a new group.

images

This is a message for the current quilting groups.

Groups:- Bees, Sew Sew and Hand Quilters, I have just sent the patterns you need for the inner borders. These are the ones we tried in class this week. Any questions please let me know.

Groups:- Material Girls and The Bobbins. The red dotty material is now here. I have cut it into the requested lengths and you can pick it up from me any time Friday( can you please ring first to make sure I am here).

Thank you to everyone for a great evening. I can’t believe how much you have all done.

No comments: