Friday 8 November 2013

Saturdays Scrapping Your Family Class

Hi everyone

Firstly just confirmation that all of the Nov Scrapbook Kits have been sent and all those who bought them will receive an e-mail from me on Saturday allowing them access to the online classroom.

Saturdays layouts are now done and kits made up so well ahead of myself for a change.

P1050172

If you are coming to class you will need two photos although both can be added at a later date if you would prefer.

I used:

One 4” x 6” portrait photo of use last winter

One 2.5” x 3.5” portrait photo cut down from a 4” x 6” photo. This is a picture of me holding a fox but you can use any photo of your choice.

I have used a Peacock Feathers Distress Ink pad so if you have one please bring it with you for your own personal use.

Looking forward to seeing everyone xxx

No comments: