Monday 5 May 2014

Craft Day

Don’t forget I am holding a craft day (CROP) on Saturday 10th May from 10am to 4pm. The cost is £10 and includes tea, coffee, cake and a lovely make and take book.
P1060911
I will be doing a bit of Art Journaling as well so if you want to have a go just bring along an old hard backed book (novel or dictionary) and I will show you how to have a go and make a mess.
art journal to Dec 2010 003[4]
All of the layouts and cards made this year will be there so that you can get some inspiration plus card and layout kits and a small shop.
If you want to know how to do something just bring it along and I will see if I can point you in the right direction (last time I said I would “show you how to do it” but someone brought along some quilling and I was lost. I don’t do quilling loll)
All you have to do is bring long your unfinished crafty projects (scrapbook pages, cards, knitting, sewing, jewellery making or anything really) and have a relaxing day chatting and seeing what everyone is up to.
Just e-mail me at ladiesthatcraft@live.co.uk to book your place and you can pay on the day.

No comments: