Sunday 25 January 2015

Nice and Fresh

Firstly I know I do go on about the stamps from the Creative Stamping magazine but the current stamps with the issue are fabulous. I think I have used nearly all of them in one way or another this month so if you’re after stocking up on your stamps then go out an buy the magazine. And my reason for promoting this particular magazine is that I want it to continue and not go the way of so many others. Selfish I know but ……..lol.
Anyway back to my three cards. Here they are together
IMG_4760-001
The first is a card taken from the magazine.
IMG_4761
The second is an easel card made using one of my favourite Penny Black stamps
IMG_4763
With a little bit of detail of course
And the last is again from the Creative Stamping magazine stamps.
IMG_4762
Please leave a comment if you can. It is lovely to hear from you. xx

2 comments:

marion said...

Lovely cards Julie. Xx

Unknown said...

Attended the card class and loved all the cards, especially the couple on the bench !! Always love your ideas Julie. Thanks for your inspiration. X