Saturday 31 January 2015

Our House

Everyone has got photos of their house, normally taken when we first viewed it and then “filed away”and forgotten. It took me 4 days to find the three little photos I used for this first layout but I was pleased I did.
Here is the first layout from last Tuesdays class. As you can see, I am still blown away by the lovely bright coloured papers available at the moment.
IMG_4880
and some of the detail
IMG_4882IMG_4881
And the second layout was also made using bright colours although I dulled them down slightly by distressing with Black Soot and some stamping and stencilling around the edges.
IMG_4884
And the detail
IMG_4885
IMG_4887
IMG_4888
I have loads of kits being made as we speak. They should be available in February so keep checking back.
Stay warm and have a great day xx

4 comments:

The Tag Lady said...

Fabulous pages Julie,love the colours.xx Mags

Unknown said...

Fantastic layouts, Julie, I do love the bright colours especially at this time of year, makes you feel cheerful...hugs xx

Unknown said...

Hu Julie, fabulous card love the bright colours they work so well with the photos. Hugs Jennifer xx

jane stillman said...

Two brilliant layouts - great choice of colours